The show is the largest two-day visitor experience in the county.The Suffolk Show is a unique celebration of everything that makes the county great and showcases the best of Suffolk’s food, farming and agricultural heritage.
The Suffolk Show is one of the UK’s oldest county shows and remains a traditional agricultural show at heart.
- Enjoy a unique opportunity to get close to some of the 1000’s of animals, including sheep, cows, rabbits, goats and pedigree pigs as well as some incredible horses and ponies during one of the displays or competitions throughout the day.
- If you want to get up close to tractors, trailers, diggers, cultivators, drills, muck spreaders, forage harvesters and sprayers, then the Agricultural Machinery Area is the place to visit!
- From orchids to ferns, the Flower and Garden Show at the Suffolk Show, has something for everyone.
- Over 150 food and drink stalls across the showground! So you can check out some of the best produce at the Food & Drink Experience and Eat Street.
- AND much more-making it a great day out!